BLANKET PURCHASE AGREEMENT
Pursuant to GSA Federal Supply Schedule Contract Number GS-23F-0012M, Blanket Purchase Agreements, the Contractor agrees to the following terms of a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) EXCLUSIVELY WITH (Ordering Agency):
(1) The following contract items can be ordered under this BPA. All orders placed against this BPA are subject to the terms and conditions of the contract, except as noted below:
|MODEL NUMBER/PART NUMBER||*SPECIAL BPA DISCOUNT/PRICE|
(3) The Government estimates, but does not guarantee, that the volume of purchases through this agreement will be ______________.
(4) This BPA does not obligate any funds.
(5) This BPA expires on _________________ or at the end of the contract period, whichever is earlier.
(6) The following office(s) is hereby authorized to place orders under this BPA:
|OFFICE||POINT OF CONTACT|
(7) Orders will be placed against this BPA via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), FAX, or paper.
(8) Unless otherwise agreed to, all deliveries under this BPA must be accompanied by delivery tickets or sales slips that must contain the following information as a minimum:
(a) Name of Contractor; SURVICE Engineering Company
(b) Contract Number; GS-23F-0012M
(c) BPA Number;
(d) Model Number or National Stock Number (NSN);
(e) Purchase Order Number;
(f) Date of Purchase;
(g) Quantity, Unit Price, and Extension of Each Item (unit prices and extensions need not be shown when incompatible with the use of automated systems; provided, that the invoice is itemized to show the information); and
(h) Date of Shipment.
(9) The requirements of a proper invoice are specified in the Federal Supply Schedule contract. Invoices will be submitted to the address specified within the purchase order transmission issued against this BPA.
(10) The terms and conditions included in this BPA apply to all purchases made pursuant to it. In the event of an inconsistency between the provisions of this BPA and the Contractor's invoice, the provisions of this BPA will take precedence.